Why Open a Pure Tacos Franchise?
1. First Choice Territories Still Available - Pure Tacos currently has two prototype operating locations and is evaluating development possibilities in the Northeast, specifically New York, greater Philadelphia, Connecticut, Boston, Washington DC and North Carolina. Nearly all A+ territories are still available for development; take advantage of having the first Pure Tacos in your area.
2. Early Product & Experience Credibility Established - Pure Tacos Ocean City received favorable critical reviews recently, including from Craig LeBan, the noted food critic of the Philadelphia Inquirer and promising customer feedback. See our Press page for more information.
3. Quality Investment in Brand - Pure Tacos plans to bring value to the Pure Tacos franchise by investing in proven branding expertise.
4. Promising Business Model - The fast casual segment is the fastest grow segment in the restaurant industry, including chains such as Five Guys, Chipotle and Panera Bread. With average covers between $8 and $15, fast casual chain have a comparitively high revenue, low overhead model in comparison to fast food and table service restaurants.
5. Custom Point of Sale System - Each franchise will receive a free point of sale system, built from the ground up, specifically for Pure Tacos. Our POS solution ensures transactions are processed with maximum efficiency and provides powerful back office functions that allow you to manage finances and labor. This approach not only saves you money but delivers an unmatched restaurant-POS relationship.
6. Real Estate Availability - Economic downturns are the ideal time to open franchise restaurants if restaurants in the market segment are generating adequate returns. Prime real estate is more available, and lease prices are more favorable to tenants. Because the fast casual business model has been so promising in the last five years, today is the perfect time to sign long term leases to take advantage of the eventual economic upswing.
7. Gluten Free Menu Marketing - There are limited gluten free options in the marketplace despite a rapidly growing population of gluten free eaters. Pure Tacos intends to leverage the asset of having a fully gluten free menu by helping franchisees target gluten free eaters nearby each new location. Pure Tacos saw the positive effects of marketing directly to gluten free customers for their current locations and expect that each new location will be able to seed their intial customer base and have a better chance at finding success in their 1st year of operations.
8. Sophisticated Location Analysis Services - Pure Tacos is currently compiling demographic data, engaging high level real estate brokerage support for and conducting a feasibility study on potential locations. All early franchisees will receive similar support in the opening of their first location, as well as training to conduct similar studies for future locations to the extent such services are not fully available on an ongoing basis. See our sample location study page for more information.
9. Flexible Cost of Entry - Pure Tacos locations may be opened in sizes ranging from 2,000 sq. ft. location to a small mall kiosk. See our Estimated Initial Investment page for more information.